Tuesday, May 6, 2014

My current OKCupid profile

Let the hilarity commence
*********************

My Self Summary
We are all liars. We just lie about different things.

Men are like "Babe I swear I wasn't at the bar"
Women are more like "It's your baby"

A little about me:

Purple. Just purple.

I'm the guy that Katy Perry modeled the song dark horse on.

"So you wanna play with magic
Boy, you should know what you're falling for
Baby do you dare to do this?
Cause I’m coming at you like a dark horse
Are you ready for, ready for
A perfect storm, perfect storm
Cause once you’re mine, once you’re mine
There’s no going back"

As you can tell that bitch is addicted to me and I had to get a restraining order.

I'm drunk even when I'm not.

I often have life changing debates about magic the gathering and Pokemon.

I can fly. I can fly so hard

I'm a good unicorn and I know it.

What I’m doing with my life
I'm a rockstar in sales

I'm also a bad ass that loves being unapologetically himself. As well as I like LIVING life

I’m really good at
Humor

The first things people usually notice about me
You tell me. Just yesterday I heard my skin color

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Books: what's a book?

Tv shows: Vampire diaries. Vampire diaries. All day vampire diaries

Food: I'm not picky. What do you want to cook for me or have me attempt to cook for you?

Music: Anything that makes me want to dance

Movies: I prefer to star in them

The six things I could never do without
So far today: Coffee, music, black nails, this form, being a hot mess and sitting

I spend a lot of time thinking about
What day is it. Vampire diaries comes on on Thursdays and The originals comes on Tuesday

On a typical Friday night I am
Being riden like aquaman rides a seahorse

The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I'm actually not crazy. This was fun

I’m looking for
  • Guys and girls who like bi guys
  • Ages 22–35
  • Near me
  • For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating

You should message me if
You want me to text you 38 times a day and create a website in your honor.

No comments: