Thursday, March 27, 2008

Moving

I can't wait to move out of my place. I have a feeling that Denver is going to be amazing. A new environment, new adventure and explorations. I'm so excited for the experiences that will come during the next year. Everything happens for a reason and I believe that things are coming full circle. Moving to me is always like being reborn. It's kinda like hitting the reset button on the NES when I was a kid. My question for you is...if you moved somewhere where no one knew you, would you remain the same person or would you decide to change?

2 comments:

dissolve said...

"Sometimes traveling to a new place leads to great transformation" -- Fortune Cookie from PF Chang's

Hicham TooMuch said...

Leaving all anchors behind. It will help on adopting a new reality/set of beliefs.
I'm experiencing this now, my parents added two rooms to the house. I have a new one now, and I feel like it helped me adopt some new set of concepts that I got from BPD.

Have fun dude. Traveling and Moving is very enjoyable. I'm looking forward to a National Tour (morocco).